A truly inspired
independent living community
Utilizing an award winning design team, the enhanced resort inspired design and amenities will offer residents many different thoughtful and graciously appointed Independent Living residences to choose from.
Grab a midafternoon Latte and sit outside on the patio of the intimate resident bistro. Read a good book by the cozy outdoor fireplace and oversized Spanish fountain, or enjoy the state of the art gym overlooking the heated saltwater hydrotherapy whirlpool and lounge area. Casa Aldea at University City Village is sure to exceed all expectations and become one of the best Independent living Communities in Southern California.
The community offers residents many varieties of 1 Bedroom/1 Bath homes, and 2 Bedroom/2 Bath homes to choose from. The design and construction team behind the project worked closely together to create the very best living environments in each and every home. From the many large patios within most of the homes, to the custom finishes and details found throughout each kitchen and bathroom, at Casa Aldea, residents are sure to enjoy living in this welcoming new community.
- Non Smoking Building
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Service
- Surveillance Cameras in Common Areas
- Mailboxes Inside Building
- Mini-Storage Available
- 3 Oversized Elevators
- Chutes on Each Floor for Trash and Recycle
- Movie Theater
- Arts & Crafts Studio Libraries
- Dog Park
- Resident Bistro with Outdoor Café Seating
- Outdoor Fireplace and Spanish Fountain
- State of the Art Gym Libraries
- Saltwater Heated Oversized hydrotherapy
- Whirlpool Spa with Lounge Area
- Recessed Entryways with Granite Art Niche
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- Custom Maple Cabinets with Slab Granite Counter Tops
- Extra Deep Double Sinks Mounted Under The Counter
- Full Luxury Kitchens with all Major Appliances
- Accent Color Painted Walls
- Raised Designer Sink in Oversized 6 Drawer
- Bath Vanities
- Walk-in Oversized Showers
- Designer Door Knobs, Robe Hooks, Towel Rings, Towel Bars
- Faux Wood Vertical Blinds
- Double Locking Patio Doors with Screens
- 3 to 5 Closets in Each Unit
- Up to 3 Patios or Balconies
- Stunning Views on all 3 Floors
- Washer and Dryer in Each Unit
At Casa Aldea Senior Living we believe that wellness is
an integral part of our operational philosophy of creating a personal and carefree living environment for all of our residents with service based on integrity, honesty and dignity.
Wellness is a part of everything that we do, and at Casa Aldea Senior Living, we integrate wellness into the “living” part of
senior living. Enhance your interests and expand your horizons. What makes Casa Aldea stand apart is our residents’ zest for living well. We offer a stimulating variety of programs for the intellectually curious and the time and space to continue your current activities, hobbies and volunteer work. Popular programs include Exercise Classes, Brain Games, Book Club, Wii Games, Garden Society, Arts and Crafts, Bridge and Poker just to name a few. Attend a poolside luau, symphony performance or a trip to the casino; enjoy a movie in our theater. Read a book from our well – stocked libraries or work out in the fully equipped fitness center. At Casa Aldea Senior Living, each day brings new rewards and plenty of possibilities. At Casa Aldea Senior Living, our integrated wellness approach takes senior living to the
At Casa Aldea Senior Living, we embrace that exercise can energize one’s mood, relieve stress, help manage symptoms of illness and pain, and improve an overall sense of well-being. In fact, we understand that exercise is the key to staying strong, energetic, and healthy as you get older. And it can even be fun, too.
No matter your age or your current physical condition, residents can benefit from exercise. It’s about adding more movement and activity to your life, even in small ways. Whether you are generally healthy or are managing an illness—even if you’re housebound—there are many easy ways to get your body moving and improve your health.
Whether it’s taking an water aerobics class in the heated saltwater pool, or just taking a dip in the hydrotherapy whirlpool spa, At Casa Aldea Senior Living, we promote all of our residents to embrace activity and fitness as a way to increase overall health and well-being.
Want to Schedule a Visit? Write us a quick note.
By filling out this form and giving us your contact information you agree to be contacted by the methods provided*